- The participants details need to be kept within the study and not passed onto anyone.
- Their identity shouldn't be known to anyone outside of the study.
Right to withdraw
- All participants have the right to withdraw from any study at any part of the study, this includes before it has started, during it and after the study.
1 of 3
- The experimenter must gain full informed consent form the participant to take part in the study.
- Includes telling the participant the full aim of the study, their role in it and how their data is going to be applied.
- Linked to informed consent
- Not telling the participant the whole nature of the study or not telling them a part of it.
Protection from psychological and physical harm
- Participants must leave the study in the same state of mind as when they arrived,
2 of 3
3 of 3