What is current?
- flow of electron
- current will only flow if there is a voltage
- current is measured in amps, A
1 of 3
What is voltage?
- The force that pushes the current around. This means if you increase the voltage you increase the current
- measured in volts, V
2 of 3
What is Resistance
- Resistance is anything that slows down or opposes the flow of electrons.
- This means if you increase the resistance the current decreases (or more voltage is needed to keep the same current flowing)
- measured in ohms, Ω
3 of 3