- Created by: MeganDuffield
- Created on: 26-07-15 19:49
Description of SLT Explanation of Criminality
- Criminal behavour is modeled in the social environment.
- An indevidual identifies with a criminal rple model if they are of a similar age, gender or have a higher status.
- If attention is paid they will observe (vicarious learning) and see if it was reinforced or punished E.G. rewarded by keeping goods or punished by arrest.
- The indevidual would memorise these events an may imitate these behavours if they have motivation witch depends on their vicarious learning.
1 of 1