- Created by: Evie_Rouxel
- Created on: 28-01-20 20:16
what is it?
customer refers to any help, advice and support provided by a business to its customers.
1 of 4
why provide good customer service?
- gives advantage over competitors
- its easier to retain customers that to draw in new ones
- affect the reputation of the business
2 of 4
what happens if customer service is poor?
- businesses over promise and normally dont deliver
- this usually leads to complaints, loss in trust and customers are unlikely to return
3 of 4
impact of good customer service
- customer loyalty and word of mouth recommendations are a sign that customer service is very good.
4 of 4