Maintenance & Processing
- Keeping data in the database or other system up to date.
- Taking backup copies of data for security purposes.
- Small changes to the structure of the program or database so that the relevant processing can occur.
- Financial costs- data may need to be transferred from one place to another using expensive communication lines. Outside firms may be used to ensure that the data is backed up offsite.
- Human resource costs- Specialists staff will be needed to give the instrucations to the database to process the data by extracting specific details.
1 of 1
Similar ICT resources: