- Do not accept cohabitation as this would mean also supporting pre-marital sex
- Cohabitation underminds the sacradness of the sacrament of marriage
- Religious believers may also be concerned that cohabitation suggests a lack of commitment within a relationship.
1 of 2
- Accept cohabitation as long as couple are in a loving comitted relationship
- They do allow sex before marriage as long as couple are in a loving comitted relationship
- They also believe that cohabitation can be just as stable an environment to bring up children as marriage
- Cohabitation also may relieve a couple of pressure for the relationship to work, making it last and not lead to divorce.
2 of 2