- Components connected in a line
- If a component is taken away the circuit brakes
- Voltage (P.D) is shared between the components so voltages add up to equal source voltage
- Current is the same everywhere around the circuit
- For resistence the total amount of resistence is the sum of all the resistors
1 of 2
- Removing a component hardly effects the circuit so these circuits are used at home.
- The voltage across the branches are all the same so components will all have the same voltage.
- The current is shared around the circuit and adds up to the total amount of current being supplied.
2 of 2