- Created by: Mr_Mackintoast
- Created on: 14-03-18 16:48
Kirchoff's First Law
- "The sum of the currents leaving any junction is always equal to the sum of the currents that entered it"
1 of 3
Kirchoff's Second Law
- "The total voltage across a circuit loop is equal to the sum of the voltage drops across the devices in that loop"
2 of 3
- Current is the same everywhere in a series circuit
- Current is split in a parallel circuit along the different paths
- Potential difference is split between components in series
- Each branch of a parallel circuit gets the full potential difference from the supply
- V = IR holds true for ohmic devices under constant conditions
3 of 3