- The angle between the tangent and a radius is 90 degrees.
- The lengths of the two tangents from a point to a circle are equal.
- The perpendicular from the centre of a circle to chord bisects the chord.
- The angle subtended at the centre of a circle is twice the angle at the circumference.
- The ange in a semi-circle is a right angle.
- Angles in the same tangent are equal.
- Opposite angles of cyclic quadrilateral are supplementary.
- The angle between a tangent and a chord is equal to the angle in the alternate segment.
1 of 1
Similar Mathematics resources: