- Created by: squeaky biscuit
- Created on: 19-11-14 19:49
The 10 commandments
- I am the Lord your God, you shall not have other gods before me - People love things more than God. E.g. becoming addicted to gambling.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord in vain - You shouldn't use phrases like 'Oh My God'.
- Remember the sabath, to keep it holy - Sunday should be a holy day but many people now work on a Sunday.
- Honour your father and mother - The mother and father usually the head of the household.
- You shall not kill - It is illegal to kill somebody.
- You shall not commit adultery - You should not have an affair. In some countries you can be punished for having an affair.
- You shall not steal - It is illegal to steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour - You shouldn't lie to people, but lying is a coomon occurence for christians today.
- You shall not covet your neighbours wife - You should not want those who are in a relationship with somebody you know.
- You shall not covet your neighbours possessions - You should not be jealous of the things people have but people moan a lot about things that they do not have but others do which leads to them becoming jealous.
1 of 4
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
- Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
- Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall see God.
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
- Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
2 of 4
The gifts of the holy spirit
3 of 4
Fruits of the holy spirit
4 of 4