Christian teachings on equality
- All people are the same because God created everyone and everyone is made in the image of God so this means that inside everyone there is a part of God which should be respected
- "God created man is his own image, in the image of god he created him, male and female he created them"
- St Paul taught that the body is a temple for the Holy Spirit
- The parable of the Good Samaritan teaches that everyon should be kind towards each other- "love thy neighbour as thyself"
- Jesus died on the cross for everyone
- Everyone is the same in the eyes of God- "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus"
- "God has no favourites" meaning God treats everyone the same
1 of 1