The family role to give to children is:
- 1. Food
- 2. Water
- 3. Warmth
- 4. Emotional Care
- 5. Health
- 6. Shelter
- 7. Safte
Nuclear Family: A typical family type mum, dad and children.
Reconstituted/Step: A New Man/Women to become the step father/mother.
Single Parent: Parent that looks after a child on their own.
Adopted Family: no longer live with their genetic parents, legally looked after by somebody else.
Foster Family: only cared for a short or long period of time, checked by social workers/services.
Shared Care Family: Both parents make dicisions about the child but parents are seperated.
Same Sex Couples: The same sex have a child make by somebody else or one of the pair.
Extended Family: Another family member lives with the child and looks after them.
Looked After Children: Looked after by the state or a foster family.
Keywords Of How A Baby Can Change A Lifestyle
- Not Enough Freedom
- Have A Family
- Less Sex
- Different Apperances
- Less Money
- Health Issues
- Emotion Change
- Testies: Produce testorsterone and sperm
- Scrotum: Bag of skin wich testies hang in and keep them cooler
- Penis: places seman inside the ******
- Foreskin: Covers the top of the penis, removed in circumision
- Vad Deferens: Sperm Duct and tube that goes to the unetha
- Prostable Gland: Add the fluid to the sperm
- Seminal Veictes: Energy
- Uretha: Transportion out of the body
- Uterus: Increase from 30g to 1kg in weight during pregancy - very muscular walls.
- Endometrium: Lining of the uterus - it is were the egg implants. If no implatations it comes away as a period.
- Fallopiam Tube: Link between the ovary and the utrerus, fertallisation takes place.
- Funal: Cathches the released ova by wafting.
- Ovaries: Releases the egg (avalation) make hormones; oestrogen and progesterone.
- Vagina: 10-12cm, the sperm is deposited at the top of ******.
- Cervix: Ring of the muscle.
Days 1-7: The menstrual period. The uterus sheds its lining together with the unfertilised egg. This is seen as the menstrual blood loss unless the ovum has been fertilised.
Days 8-12: The uterus starts developa new lining.
Days 12-18: The ovary releases its next egg.
Day 16-22: The lining of the uterus thickens and gets ready to cope wiuth an egg that has been fertilised.
Days 23-28: If the egg has not been fertilised, the ling of the uterus starts to break starts to break down.
PMT = Pre menstrual tension
OESTROGEN = Female sexual development
PROGESTERONE = Healthy reproducation
TESTROSTERONE = Healthy sexual development and physical development
Making a Baby
- Balls Drop
- Grow Hair
- Deaper Voice
- Grow Boobs
- Grow Hair
- Voice Depends (a little bit)
Sexual Intercause is an activity when a man inserts his penis into the womens ******.
Fertilisation is when sexual intercause has taken place and the sperm reaches the egg; and enters the first layer of the egg.
Contraception is when the egg splits; which can go on for 3-4 days after sex.