Chefs- Head Chef
- In charge of the kitchen
- Responsible for all aspects of the food, inlcuding menu planning, costing and hygiene.
1 of 8
- Directly incharge of the production
- Responsibilites require spending a great deal of time in the office
- They have many years of experience in the kitchen
2 of 8
- Prepares the Pastries and the desserts.
3 of 8
- Responsible for cold foods, including Salad dressing and buffet Items.
4 of 8
- Prepares the Sauces, stews,
5 of 8
- Prepares vegetables, soup, starches, eggs.
6 of 8
- Helps in all areas of the kitchen generally doing the easier tasks.
7 of 8
- Clean up after the chef, do the washing anf carry goods to and and from the store.
8 of 8