Animal And Plant Cells!
Common sturctures between animal and plant cells
- Nucleus to control the cell's activities
- Cytoplasm where many chemical reactions take place
- a cell membrane that controls the movement of materials
- Mitochondria where energy is released during aerobic respiration
- ribosomes where proteins are made (synthesised)
- As organisms develop, some of their cells become specialised to carry out paticular jobs. This is called differentiation.
- Some cells in plants may become xylem or root hair cells
- some cells in animals will develop into nerve or sperm cells.
1 of 1