Parts of a Cell
Parts of a cell are:
- Cell membrane (both cells) - Keeps the cell together and controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- Chloroplasts (plant cell) - Green discs that make the food using photosynthesis.
- Nucleus (both cells) - It controls the cell.
- Cell wall (animal cells) - Supports the cell.
- Cytoplasm(both cells) - A jelly-like substance. Many of the cells activities happen here.
- Vacuole (animal cells) - A storage space filled with sap.
1 of 2
The parts of a microscope are:
- Eyepiece - To look at the object.
- Focusing Knob - To adjust the focus for the best viewing possible.
- Tube - The thing inwitch you look down.
- Objective lenses - There are 3 different lenses for different magnification's.
- Stage - The place you lay your slide onto.
- Clip - Holds down the slide.
- Mirror - Reflects the light from a lamp up into the slide.
2 of 2