Buddhist beliefs about miracles.
- humans create miracles themselves but are unaware of their capability to do so
- they are a result of good karma therefore Buddhists are very careful about how they act
- the greatest miracle to be a person reaching enlightenment, being able to focuse their mind which us human action because the human puts the effort in and is taught by other humans
- in Buddha - the wisest man who reached enlightenment
1 of 2
Can humans perform miracles?
- Benny Hinn believes he can and holds crusades to heal people
- I believe a miracle is something turning out better than expected so could be caused by humans
- placebo effect - feel healed and happy
- interpret a miracle differently
- goes against nature and we aren't powerful enough to do that
- don't believe in miracles
2 of 2