- Created by: Amelia200314
- Created on: 16-04-19 09:19
- Fewer food miles
- Reduced Carbon foot print
- Less energy used in transporting
- Supports farmers
Food miles- The distance food is transported from the time of its production until it reaches the consumer.
Carbon foot print- The green house emissions produced by growing, rearing, farming, processing, transporting, storing, cooking and disposing of the food you eat.
- There may not be as much choice
- Some people do not like their food being different sizes
- It is sometimes more expensive