1 of 4
- 4831 miles from china to the UK
- China to the UK is typically 6 weeks (creates a problem for just in time stock)
2 of 4
- Australian beef exports to China have tripled, growing from $380 million to $1 billion in just one year(2012-2013)
- 2013 UK pork exports were worth £9.53 million which is 591% up on the same time in 2012
3 of 4
Jaguar Land Rover
- Sold £1.74 billion more goods to the far eastern superpower than it imported.
- China had become its top market over the past 12 months.
- Network of 130 dealers grwoing at a rate of two a month
- This is due to increased demand for luxury cars
- Sales increased by almost a third to 95,000 units.
4 of 4