Definitions Of needs
What each needs mean
P - Pay Levels and Working Conditions
SN - Job Security, Clear Job Role
SN - Term Working, Communications, Social Facilities
Esteern Needs - Status, Recognition For Achievement, Power, Trust
Self Actualisation - Develop New Skills, New Challenges, Develop Full Potential
Different Types Of Needs
- Physical Needs
- Safety Needs
- Social Needs
- Esteern Needs
- Self Actualisation
THE TOP MEANT TO SHOW HUMAN DESIRE FOR ACHIEVEMENT IS LIMITLESS.
Questions About Needs
When introudced needs in 1940 writers argued about implications of the needs.
- Do All Humans Have The Same Sort Of Needs?
- Do Different People Have Different Degress Of need?
- Can Anyones Needs Ever Be Said To Be Fully Satisified?
- Writers who have follow him these include Herzberg and McGregor.
- Used by academics in many subjects beyond Business Studies, notably Psychology and Sociology.