Our diet needs:
Carbohydrates e.g. Pasta Bread Cake Cereal ( Gives us energy )
Protein e.g. Any meat Peas and Beans Fish Cereals ( For groth and repair )
Fats and Oil: Milk Bacon/Pork Nuts Olive Oil Chips ( Stores for warmth & more energy )
Dietary Fibre: Cereals Bread Vegetables Fruit ( Prevents constipation )
- Food Type Test Positive Result
- Starch Iodine solution+ Starch Inky Blue
- Protein Biuret solution+Egg albumen Purple
- Simple sugars Benedicts+Glucose Orange
- Fats & Oils Etahnol+Water Cloudy
oxygen+glucose-water +carbon dioxide+[ENERGY]
Anerobic Respiration-Without Oxygen
They are the smallest microbes. Scientist belive they are not organisms because they can only live in living cells.
Bacteria ar much bigger than viruses and are definatly living.
Yeast is usally bigger than bacteria and is made up of many cellss.