What do they compete for
1 of 3
Variation by Sexual Reproduction
In sexual reproduction, genetic information
from two parents is mixed to make a new
plan for the offspring. This leads to variation
between members of a species.
2 of 3
- Only one parent involved
- No mixing of genetic information
- No variation in the offspring
- It makes clones
- All of the offspring are genetically identical to parents and others
- Can be used to colonise an area quickly in right conditions
- Can’t adapt to any changes in conditions.
3 of 3