- Apostles' creed- An early statement if christian belief.
- Cosmological argument- The argument that there must be a 'first cause' and that this was God.
- Forgiveness- The teaching of forgiveness forms part of the most important and widely used Christian prayer- the prayer Jesus taught his disciples, commonly known as the Lord's prayer.
- Heaven- A Christian idea of paradise where the soul goes after death if it is free from sin to have eternal life with God.
- Incarnate- The doctrine that God took human form in Jesus.
- Monotheism- Belief in one God.
- Resurrection- The rising from the dead of Jesus Christ on the third day after the crucifixion.
- Teleological argument- The argument that the world is so complex that is much have had a designer and the designer must be God.
- Trinity- The Christian belief that God is three seperate persons within One- Father, Son and the Holy spirit.
- Ontological argument- The argument based on the idea that God is greater than anything else people can think of.
1 of 1