Barristers Training

HideShow resource information

Three routes into an Inn of Court

Law Degree (Direct to the Inn)

Non-Law Degree (1 Year CPE)

None-Graduate Mature (2 year CPE)

1 of 4

What happens after Inn of Court?

One Year FT Bar Profesional Training Course

Two Year PT Bar Professional Training Course

Then called to the Bar

2 of 4

How long is pupillage?

2 x 6 months, Then Practice as a barrister

3 of 4

Is there a common professional exam with solicitor

Yes the CPE (but if you have a law degree you dont need the CPE)

4 of 4


No comments have yet been made

Similar Law resources:

See all Law resources »See all The Legal profession resources »