Sex, Love and Desire Quotes
- "roused my carnal instincts"
- "licking and probing its way to the seat of my manhood
- "spreading ****** material"
- "she's the Number One beauty on the Phoenix of the Sky"
- "We made love there, against the trunk. Standing. She was a virgin, and her blood dripped onto the leaves scattered underneath"
- "we were content to watch her lovely face bathed in the luminous colours"
- "irresistable attraction"
- "she had missed two periods"
- "she had learned one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treasure beyond price"
- "an unusual beauty, redelent with an exotic fragrence as sensual as the perfume wreathing a wine stored for centuries in the cellar"
- "leaving the secret agent lying face down on his bed, where he abandoned himself in the dark to a betrayl that left his pants sticky"
- "their eyes, burning with desire"
- "How could i die now, without having known love or sex"
1 of 2
- "her glowing comlexion"
- "I vertually knew nothing about sex at the time"
- "to lick them lovingly"
- "jealous looks"
- "her face would light up, flush with colour, and blossom with wonder"
- "I longed to ask if I might kiss her red nails"
- "she was breathtaking"
- "she was certainly the prettiest"
- "feverish with envy
- "circling my *******"
2 of 2