- Created by: chloepearson
- Created on: 15-05-16 16:52
Background to Mark's Gospel
- Gospel means 'Good News'
- Good for Christians who are being persecuted.
- Wrote in Rome
Sources of Mark's Gospel:
- Peter - Got lots of information from him. Small details only Peter would know.
- The 12 Disciples - They met in his Mothers house.
- Personal Experience - Mark may have seen the Temple guards being led by Judas.
1 of 2
- Most of the disciples were dying off.
- Someone needed to record the events.
- There were wrong ideas about Jesus.
- AD 64.
- 34 years after the events.
2 of 2