Taylor Sanchez _ Profile
- Date of Birth : 15th February 1991 (i am 22)
- Address : 11, New Road, New Town
- Occupation : Bar Server
- Date of Statement : 24th December
1 of 5
- Worked at the bar for 2 years whilst on leave for university, studying ICT.
- Worked the evening 23rd of December
- Bar was busy, chairs were taken and people were stood.
- David Jones was there from 7pm sat on a stool, I know David because he is a regular and I served him larger.
- Pub got busier at 10pm = At this time Tom & Jane Low enetered the pub.
- They were with a lady/man wearing a khaki green ski jacket = I don't know this man/women but i remember serving her during the previous few days.
- They were loud and clearly drunk.
2 of 5
- They pushed through the crowd to the bar and tried to order drinks (there were people waiting) I ignored them
- I kept an eye on them because there behaviour concerned me.
- Tom pointed at David Jones and all three glared at him. They grouped into a hiddle, whispered to each other and nodded in agreement.
- Tom & Jane then pushed throught the crowd towards David Jones until Tom was stoood by the side of David and Jane was behind him. Tom spoke in David- he looked scared. Jane grabbed David under chin and pulled him off the stool to the floor and Tom repeatedly kicked him.
- Jane then started scratching at a David's face and pulling his hair. Tom aided by Jane pulled David the 2-3m it takes to get to the exit door and porch. They went through and David was thrown down the step and onto the street outside.
3 of 5
- The door closed blocking my view.
- Mayhem then broke out in the pub. People rushed to the door to see what was going on. My attention was instantly drawn to the lady/man who was standing with her back to the door, facing the bar.
- He/she was intentionally blocking the door by moving from side to side and using her/his torso and arms as a barricade to force people away and prevent them from exiting the pub.
- I was concerned about customer safety so I ran around the bar in an attempt to clear the door way. When I got there the crowd had eased.
- The group were watching whatever was going on outside and through them i saw a glimpse of someone in a padded green coat moving side to side at the front. It had to be the same lady who was blocking the door earlier.
4 of 5
- The landlord Pat Smith ordered me to return to the bar because it was left unsupervised. 2 mintues later Pat brought David back into the bar and upstairs.
- His t-shirt had been ripped and his nose was bleeding.
5 of 5