- Variation ~ diffrenecs in characteristics.
- Variation within a species can make classification dfficult.
- an accurate classification allows bioligst to: easily identify existing species and new species; see how organisms are related; identify areas greater and lesser biodiversity.
- Biodiersity is a measure o the otal number of diffrent species in an area.
- The more accurate your classififcation system, the easier identification becomes.
- Biodiversity is important because we obtain many products from living things.
- The more species there are the more choices we will have, both now and in the futre.
- Biodiverse areas are also much better at recovering from natural disasters.
- Biologists thin areas of greater biodiersity are the ones that need the most time and money spent on trying to conserve.
1 of 1