1. Priority Parents - Care about Family values.
2. Rugged Traditionalists - Have traditional male values.
3. Home Soldiers - Mainly stay at home, Also care about family values.
4. Tribe wired -Creative young singles.
5. Renaissance Women -Active mothers.
6. Free Birds - Active senior citizens.
7. Settled elders - Older non-active citizens.
8. Dynamic Duos -Couples with high asperations.
9. Struggling Singles - Singles with high asperations for low income.
10. Fun/Atics -Fun-seeking young singles.
Young and Rubicam’s Four Consumers.
Mainstreamers - Makes up the main percent of people. They like feeling secure and belonging to something.
Aspirers - Look up to certain designer labels and social status. Like designer labels and status icons.
Succeeders - People that already have status and security.
Define themselves by their self-esteem and self-fulfilment.