- Created by: gunner
- Created on: 10-06-12 14:11
why women weren't emotionally ready for the vote?
quote queen victorian on her view on women and vot
"with the vote women would become the most hateful,heartless and discusting human beings"
if women got the vote what would this do to men?
all men would have to be given the vote too
what would votes for women do to famillies
family life will suffer as women will be less likely to focus on them and choose to progress in their careers
how would women getting the vote affect politics?
only the middle class women wanted the vote - would not represent all the classes view points and opinions
women don't fight in wars and so they shouldn't have a say on going to war
why should women get the vote?
- pay taxes - have a say on how their spent
- second opinion
- uneducated men could vote but educated women couldn't - unfair!
- single women and widows had the same responsibilitys as men
- everyone should have a say because everyone is affected but it
- women are starting to get more oppotunitys in the workplace and educated
- could help clean up politics