- Created by: Beth
- Created on: 22-05-14 19:24
- Every woman has the right to decide what happens to her body
- Every baby has the right to be born into a situation which provides food, shelter and other basic necessities. If these are not guaranteed, then an abortion is justified.
- There are too many unwanted children in the world- why add more?
- Other members of the family have rights e.g. the husband/partner.
- If the woman discovers that the child is going to be handicapped, then she would need to decide whether she can cope with a child with disabillities that would after their everday lifestyle.
- A women should not be expected to carry the child of a man who ***** her.
- Sometimes, abortion is not the easy way out as it is emotionally draining for the woman and requires a long thought process. It is difficult to lose a child, in whatever condition.
1 of 2
- Every child is sacred as it is a gift from God- we as humans don't have the right to destroy that.
- An unborn baby has equal rights with the mother.
- A foetus is a human being from the moment of conception and if left alone will develop into a person.
- We dont actually know when human life begins- must give benefit of the doubt.
- A phsyically or mentally handicapped person can lead to a rewarding life.
- It is not right to ask doctors and nurses to commit a murder.
- If people were more educated about contraception, then there wouldnt be as many unwanted pregnancies.
2 of 2