- Created by: Blackoutstudy
- Created on: 07-08-19 12:35
What is it?
Usually, a literary analysis will involve a discussion of a text as writing, thus the term literary, which means "having to do with letters".
A literary analysis is a form of paper written with the objectives to analyze and break down a literary piece while summarising is partially necessary, the objects not to write a summary of a story, but rather to examine and evaluate literature.
You cannot write a summary of a story, but rather to examine and evaluate and literature. You cannot write a successful essay without a thesis statement.
Tips when writing...
- Be familiar with literary terms,
- Analyze specific items,
- Make an argument,
- Make appropriate use of secondary sources,
- Consult instructors and tutors for help when needed,
- Remember to organize and strive for depth and center you paper.
End=conclusion=say it again
Paragraph 1=intro and thesis
Paragraph 2= proof for the thesis
Paragraph 3= more proof for your thesis
Paragraph 4= even more proof for your thesis
Paragraph 5= conclusion[summary]