Do these sums, show your working:
1 of 4
Expanding brackets answers
2 of 4
Do these, show your working:
- My mum is 25 years older than me and our total age is 37. How old are we?
- I buy two plain chocolate bars, but one is £3.00 more! The total bill is £4.20, so how much are they?
- I have two dogs, Scampi and Daisy. Scampi is 5 years older than Daisy. Their total age is 25, so how old they?
- Mary and Marianne have blonde hair, Mary's hair is 13cm shorter than Marianne's, and their total hair length is 75cm. Give the length of both girls' hair.
3 of 4
Solving equations answers
- I am 6 and my mum is 31
- The cheap coke is 60p and the expensive coke is £3.60
- Daisy is 10yrs old and Scampi is 15yrs old
4 of 4