- Wrong in all circumstances (absolute morality)
- They believe in absolute morality of life.
- 'It is He (Allah) who grants death and life'
- This suggests that Allah is in charge of all matters of life and death.
- Others think that abortion is acceptable in some circumstances (relative morality)
- Muslims views on abortion are infleunced by their beliefs about when life begins
- Some Muslims believe that life starts at conception therefore it is wrong.
- Some Muslims believe that life bgins at 40 days.
- Many Muslims believe that life starts at 120 days.
In some circumstances abortion is allowed for example: **** or mother's life is at risk
1 of 1