- Created by: El Traveem
- Created on: 30-10-13 10:55
A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act 2, Scene 1
- Puck talks with another fairy, explaining who he is
- Oberon and Titania meet unexpectedly in the forest, near where Puck and the other fairy were talking.
- Oberon and Titania talk about the indian boy Titania has, and argue about who gets him.
- Titania keeps the boy, and leaves Oberon.
- Oberon sends Puck out to get a magic love flower
- Oberon plans out what he wants to do with the flower
- Demetrius and Helena walk into the scene
- Demetrius tels Helena to leave him alone and tries to get rid of her.
- Helena refuses to leave Demertius
- They both leave the stage
- Puck returnes with the flower
- Oberon tels puck to find an athenian man and put the love juice in his eyes so he falls in love with the athenean woman, while Oberon does the same to Titania so she falls in love with a monster.
1 of 2
A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act 2, Scene 2
- Titania asks the faries to sing her asleep
- Fairies sing, then exit.
- Oberon enters, and puts the love juice in Titanias eyes so she falls in love with a monster.
- Lysander and Helena enter and decide to rest there.
- Lysander tries to get close to Hermia's sleeping spot
- Hermia asks Lysander to move farther away, and he dose
- They fall asleep
- Puck enteres and mistakes Lysander for Demetrius
- Puck puts the love juice on Lysander's eyes so he falls in love with Helena
- Demetrius and Helena enter, and Demetrius is still trying to get Helena away from him.
- Helena gives up trying to keep up with Demetrius and finds Lysander asleep (wondering if he's asleep or dead).
- Lysander wakes up and falls in love with Helena
- Helena thingks it's some kind of bad joke and leaves
- Lysander follows her.
2 of 2