- Christians believe that God is the creator of the universe and all that is in it, including human beings.
- This means that life is good and that life has a meaning and purpose given to it by God.
- It is important to Christians that God is the creator of the world as it shows his power, his love and the relationship between God and humans.
- It is also important because if God created the world it means humans should regard it as holy and treat living things accordingly.
- Church teachings (omnipotenet, omnibenevolent, omniscient.)
1 of 1