Pop-ups and card mechanisms
- These are designed to create interest by the use of mechanical action-like pop-up books.
- Card mechanisms can create a variety of movements, including rotating, linear, reciprocating and oscillating.
- Simple pop-up mechanisms involve parallel folds and v-folds.
- These are components you didn't make but bought in for the project-like buying bolognese sauce in order to make lasagne; you didn't make the sauce but bought it.
- For example- fastenings, like brass paper fasteners tht produces a linkage or simple mechanisms.
1 of 1