Slides in this set
· Kraft is a collection of global, national and regional brands
· Kraft Foods Europe operates in 5 core categories:
Biscuits, Cheese & Grocery, Chocolate, Coffee, Gum &
· 25 brands more than 100 years old.
· Focus on 15 power brands: Milka, Cadbury, Côte d'Or,
Toblerone, LU, Oreo, Belvita, Milka biscuits and Côte d'Or
biscuits, Trident and Halls, Tassimo, Carte Noire, Jacobs
and Kenco, Philadelphia
· Sales in 17 countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy,
Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain,
Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
· 60 manufacturing facilities…read more
· Strong rewards and distinctions presence in the region e.
g. the Chocolate Global Centre of Excellence in
Bourneville (UK) the Gum & Candy Excellence Centre in
· More than 24,000 in Kraft Foods Europe
· Kraft Foods had 2011 revenue of $54.4 billion. Twelve of
the company's iconic brands Cadbury, Jacobs, Kraft, LU,
Maxwell House, Milka, Nabisco, Oreo, Oscar Mayer,
Philadelphia, Tang and Trident generate revenue of
more than $1 billion annually…read more
The pay of the workers
· Workers, in the factories, are paid less
than the average wage for their
country and even when making more
than asked for there is no pay rise.
There is no security so pay can