Slides in this set
· Anything written in yellow (SLOW down
and pay attention) is useful information.
You should write it in your notes IN
YOUR OWN WORDS.
· Anything in red (STOP and pay close
attention) is critical information and
should be copied exactly.
· Anything in green (GO on to the next
point) you do not have to write.…read more
· Reading led people to realize the
church might not know everything.
· The behavior of some
priests during the Black
Death gave people doubt.
· Humanism Wait led to new ideas
This says I shouldn't
the importance of
why don't you
just go ahead and
bless yourselves?…read more