Pages in this set

Page 1

Preview of page 1
The two civil courts are:
The county court
The high court

Most people do not want to start a court case unless they have to. Most
people try to negotiate an agreed settlement with the person who caused the
damage/injury. The majority of cases are settled…

Page 2

Preview of page 2

Page 3

Preview of page 3
Which court to use?

If the other person denies liability or refuses to use ADR, then the only way to
get compensation will be to start a court case.

The first problem is which court to use...?

Page 4

Preview of page 4
If you are using the county court, then you can choose to issue the claim in any
of the 230 county courts in the country

If you are using the High court, ten you can go to one of the District Registries
or the main court in…


No comments have yet been made

Similar Law resources:

See all Law resources »