First 247 words of the document:
Nazi Germany past questions
1) To what extent was the increase in electoral support for the Nazi Party in the years 192833
the result of effective propaganda and electioneering?
2) How far did the Nazis succeed in achieving the aims of their economic policies in the years
1) How far was there economic and political stability in Germany in the years 192429?
2) How far did Nazi policy towards Germany's Jews change in the years 193341?
1) How accurate is it to suggest that the Treaty of Versailles was mainly responsible for the
political and economic instability in Germany in the years 191923?
2) How successful was Nazi economic policy in achieving prosperity within Germany by 1939?
1) How far do you agree that Hitler became Chancellor in January 1933 primarily due to the
electoral success of the Nazi Party?
2) To what extent did the lives of German citizens worsen during the years 193945?
1) To what extent was Gustav Stresemann responsible for the increased stability in Germany in
the years 192429?
2) To what extent did the failings of Nazi economic policies contribute to the defeat of Germany
in the Second World War?
1) To what extent was the political stability of the Weimar Republic in the years 191929
determined by economic factors?
2) How successful were the Nazis in creating a Volksgemeinschaft (people's community) in
Germany in the years 193341?
Other pages in this set
Here's a taster:
1) How far do you agree that the most significant challenge to the stability of the Weimar
Republic in the years 191929 was the threat from the extreme right?
2) How successful were the Nazis in achieving the aims of their policies towards women in the
1) How far do you agree that the personal popularity of Hitler was the main reason for the
increased electoral support for the Nazi Party in the years 192832?
2) To what extent…read more