First 113 words of the document:
Part 1: Core Content: Aspects of International Relations, 19192005
Section A : The InterWar Years, 19191939
Key Question 1: Were the Peace Treaties of 19191923 fair?
The Treaty of Trianon:
· The treaty affected Hungary, which was part of the austrohungarian empire.
· The treaty was signed on 4th June 1920, at the Grand Trianon palace (France) by Hungarian representatives.
· Hungary was only allowed 35,000 volunteers and 3 patrol boats.
· Reparations of 200 million gold crowns was set, but was suspended because Hungary could not pay.
· The austrohungarian empire was dismantled.
· Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Romania were formed because of the Treaty.
· Map of land lost from the treaties of StGermainenLaye and Trianon