Slides in this set
· Triangle numbers like the square numbers is
what is says on the tin, they are numbers that
make triangular shapes mainly equilateral
· There is a formula for working out the nth
term and here it is: nth term = ½ n (n + 1)
· Most of the triangle numbers are part of the 3
times tables.…read more
· Powers are the little numbers above the big
· So 4 to the power of 2 means 4 x 4.
· If you had 4 to the power of 4 it means 4 x 4 x
4 x 4.
· So whatever the power number is that's how
many times you have to times it by it's self.…read more