First 102 words of the document:
1. He was a teacher until he went into politics.
2. Started his political career as a socialist.
3. Expelled from the socialist party after voicing his views on the war. He wanted Italy to
be a part of the `Great War' and the socialist who on the whole were pacifists were not
happy with this.
4. In 1919 he sets up his own political party the `Fasci di Combattimento'.
5. After the initial failure of the party he goes on to gain massive support eventually leading
Italy into WWII on the side of Nazi Germany.