Slides in this set
Different question types
· Form-type of text
· Presentation- way it looks on the page (font size, colour)
· Identify implications and inconsistencies; what's not quite
· Follow an argument
· Language- emotive, persuasive, formal etc.
· Comparison…read more
· P- point
· E- evidence
· E- explain- this is needs to be the long bit, you
need to explain the effect of the example.
· A text will want you to `comment on the
effectiveness of this text'.
· Do NOT comment on the text as a vague whole,
you must break it down into individual specific
things e.g. colours, pictures and text etc.…read more