Slides in this set
Pre-marital sex - Sex before marriage.
Promiscuity - Having sex with a
number of partners
A sexual act between a
Adultery married person and
someone other than their
marriage partner.…read more
How attitudes have changed to marriage
and family life
· Most now have sex before getting married.
· Socially acceptable for couples to live together
before getting married.
· Average age to be married is 31.8 or men and 29.7
· Divorce now accepted as a normal part of life.
· The Civil Partnership Act 2004 gives same sex
couples the same legal rights as married couples
· Homosexual sex treated the same as heterosexual
· A considerable rise in single parent families.…read more