Slides in this set
· Measure of the number of particles
contained in a substance.
· Substance = element. The mass of 1 mole
of the substance (molar mass) is always
equal to the relative atomic mass.
· Substance = compound. The mass of 1
mole of the substance is always equal to
the relative formula mass.…read more
· An accurate technique which can be used
to find out how much of an acid is needed
to neutralise an alkali.
· Volume of an alkali is measured into a
conical flask and an indicator is added.
· Acid is measured into a burette, then
added to the alkali until the indicator