Other pages in this set
Here's a taster:
Why did the Liberals introduce reforms?
· Their reports had put pressure on the government to act.
· The Liberals listened to important people like Rowntree - he was rich & supported the Liberals.
Influence of Social Reformers
· These were idealistic and influential Liberal politicians who influenced the Liberal party.
· Lloyd George was Chancellor of the Exchequer and came from a poor family.
· Winston Churchill was First Lord of the Admiralty.…read more