First 286 words of the document:
(ACE)- Exam-style Questions
1. Evaluate how specific growth objectives might contribute to ACE's success.
2. Are ACE's growth objectives for cargo more realistic than for passenger flights? Justify your
3. Discuss whether ACE's objective of increasing the number of night-time cargo flights conflicts
with its statement of values.
4. Discuss whether there is a conflict between ACE's objectives to grow both passenger and
5. How realistic are ACE's growth projections to 2016? Justify your view.
6. Discuss the importance to ACE of setting long-term objectives for growth.
7. Evaluate the strategic importance of ACE's location to its competitive position.
8. Evaluate ACE's ability to secure the resources needed to achieve its growth objectives.
9. Evaluate the proposal to transfer employees from ACE to ERA.
10. How should ACE handle the trade union response to the proposed change in employment
conditions for fire crews? Justify your recommendations.
11. How likely is it that the local community will support ACE's growth objectives? Justify your
12. Evaluate the risk that the proposed change to employment conditions of fire crew will affect
the ability of ACE to achieve its objectives.
13. Evaluate the strategic importance of ACE's location to its ability to achieve its growth
14. Evaluate the likely stakeholder response to ACE's strategy of growing its cargo business.
15. Evaluate how the strategic direction of ACE might be affected by increasing criticism of the
environmental impact of air travel and cargo
16. Discuss the extent to which the different stakeholders might be able to influence ACE's plans
to transfer staff to ERA.
Other pages in this set
Here's a taster:
Discuss how the strategic direction of ACE might be affected by the opening of new airports
nearby which can handle cargo traffic.
18. Should ACE accept the proposal from Air Executive to operate a premium business service
from the airport? Justify your view.
19. How are ACE's stakeholders likely to respond to the planned expansion of passenger and