X Factor UK final 2012

Showing 1 to 12 of 12

Live from Manchester Central this weekend.

Who are you supporting - James, Jahmene or Christopher?

Anyone but Christopher for me, get voting Jahmene and James

Posted: 07-12-12 11:10 by Matthew Noonan

I'm team James all the way...:)

Posted: 07-12-12 11:17 by we-cant-sing-we-act

Got to vote James if you want him to win! Can't let Baloney win it.

The final weekend details 

Saturday (tomorrow, 8th December) at 8.00pm on ITV One:  Top 3 perform and results of who's through to the Top 2 Sunday night show. Including performances from megastars Rihanna and Kylie Minogue.

Sunday (9th December) at 7.40pm on ITV One: Top 2 perform and the winner of The X Factor UK 2012 is announced. Superstars One Direction and Emeli Sande will be performing, as well as Only Boys Aloud; who placed third on this year's highly competitive series of Britain's Got Talent.

TEAM JAMES AND TEAM JAHMENE.. Gotta vote!!! ... Jahhhhhhhhmazing :D

Posted: 07-12-12 13:13 by Matthew Noonan

Got to vote James if you want him to win! Can't let Baloney win it.

The final weekend details 

Saturday (tomorrow, 8th December) at 8.00pm on ITV One:  Top 3 perform and results of who's through to the Top 2 Sunday night show. Including performances from megastars Rihanna and Kylie Minogue.

Sunday (9th December) at 7.40pm on ITV One: Top 2 perform and the winner of The X Factor UK 2012 is announced. Superstars One Direction and Emeli Sande will be performing, as well as Only Boys Aloud; who placed third on this year's highly competitive series of Britain's Got Talent.

TEAM JAMES AND TEAM JAHMENE.. Gotta vote!!! ... Jahhhhhhhhmazing :D

Posted: 07-12-12 13:13 by Matthew Noonan

definitely Jahmene... de onli reason christopher is in de final iz cuz he nd his mom sit der nd vote 4 hrs on end... he cant go to de final 2... if so...well.... he wont go far anywayzzz cuz hes gay nd onli middle aged women vote for him...

Posted: 07-12-12 18:36 by XXD!

I like James!! He's the only one left in the competition that I like! Jahmene and Christopher are ok, but I think James is unique!

Posted: 07-12-12 21:02 by Former Member

I want Ashleigh and Pudsey to win, that dog knows a lot of great tricks!

Posted: 08-12-12 11:21 by Suhel Haque

So the first half of this weekend's finale extravaganza is on from 8pm on ITV 1. It's between Jahmene Douglas, Christopher Maloney and James Arthur, and it's coming live from an audience of thousands at the Manchester Central Arena. 

TIP - Vote for the talent = Jahmene and James

Posted: 08-12-12 17:40 by Matthew Noonan

YAY... Christopher Maloney has gone... tbh i dont know how he lasted this long anywayzzz..

Posted: 09-12-12 12:06 by XXD!

james won 

Posted: 10-12-12 06:42 by Connah Greenhalgh - Team GR

YAY go James!!!

Posted: 10-12-12 13:40 by we-cant-sing-we-act

NOOO I WANTED JAHMENE TO WIN AND ANYONE SAYS ANY DIFFERENT I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!

Posted: 13-12-12 11:49 by Kirstey