WOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO MORE EXAMS FOR ME

Showing 26 to 50 of 71

may the odds - noo! i posted a question on here earlier but no-one answered :'(

Posted: 18-06-12 19:46 by AmyPond

wow...u guys have something planned for after exams?? most of my friends havent finished yet :/ xxxx

Posted: 18-06-12 19:47 by Namita

Lucia wrote:

may the odds - noo! i posted a question on here earlier but no-one answered :'(

i will check xD ***

Posted: 18-06-12 19:48 by Namita

Lucia wrote:

thank you! I will strive on amongst the midst of barbecue fumes (i am doing an additional maths exam so everyone except the 5 other people doing it will be finished tomorrow and celebrating) and get the best grade i can...then collapse;) actually Im going to get coffee with my mum after ive finished which is something to look forward to:)

lool! i was thinking about hybernating till september xDD 

and np :D i know ur gonna get the best grade possible! :D! ***

Posted: 18-06-12 19:48 by priya777

lool! i was thinking about hybernating till september xDD 

and np :D i know ur gonna get the best grade possible! :D! ***

np? and i hope so! but its soo hard - its a 'Level 2 WJEC qualification' i.e. harder than gcse- dunno why i signed up for that as im barely passing maths as it is! my teacher talked me into it, and like a fool is was like 'sure!' yeah, shouldnt have done that...:L

Posted: 18-06-12 19:50 by AmyPond

i replied...see if you understand what i am trying to say xD xxxxx

Posted: 18-06-12 19:54 by Namita

Lucia wrote:

lool! i was thinking about hybernating till september xDD 

and np :D i know ur gonna get the best grade possible! :D! ***

np? and i hope so! but its soo hard - its a 'Level 2 WJEC qualification' i.e. harder than gcse- dunno why i signed up for that as im barely passing maths as it is! my teacher talked me into it, and like a fool is was like 'sure!' yeah, shouldnt have done that...:L

np= no problem :D

lool dw xD i got forced to do it aswell xDD i got an a* at GCSE so i guess it was okay him still forcing me to xD but yeah, itss toughhhh xD the exam went okayish for me :P flopped some of the middle pages though :P Also if you get an e, thats a pass XD 

Posted: 18-06-12 19:57 by priya777

just saw it- thanksss:) maybe we could start a new post? Lets call it - Mind Palace:) (will it get deleted?)

Posted: 18-06-12 19:58 by AmyPond

probably will...but we can start one anyway xD *** u want to start it or should i??? ;)

Posted: 18-06-12 19:59 by Namita

lool dw xD i got forced to do it aswell xDD i got an a* at GCSE so i guess it was okay him still forcing me to xD but yeah, itss toughhhh xD the exam went okayish for me :P flopped some of the middle pages though :P Also if you get an e, thats a pass XD 

ah- ours is a 'pass' 'merit' or 'ditinction' one, so its less obvious if you get an e;) Im going for a       'barely a pass BUT STILL A LEGITIMATE PASS!' grade.

Posted: 18-06-12 20:00 by AmyPond

may the odds be ever in your favour xD wrote:

probably will...but we can start one anyway xD *** u want to start it or should i??? ;)

dont mind:) we can say 'Mind Palace- whats in yours?'

Posted: 18-06-12 20:01 by AmyPond

Lucia wrote:

lool dw xD i got forced to do it aswell xDD i got an a* at GCSE so i guess it was okay him still forcing me to xD but yeah, itss toughhhh xD the exam went okayish for me :P flopped some of the middle pages though :P Also if you get an e, thats a pass XD 

ah- ours is a 'pass' 'merit' or 'ditinction' one, so its less obvious if you get an e;) Im going for a       'barely a pass BUT STILL A LEGITIMATE PASS!' grade.

loool! same! i wanted that too! xDD hopefully i got it :P but yeah its not that important, the exam boards say its an extra qualification to get students ready for a-level maths :P **

Posted: 18-06-12 20:02 by priya777

woooooh i hav no more exams left (for  skool i mean =P )

i still hav uni entry exam to do XD ***

Posted: 18-06-12 20:03 by Braniac

loool! same! i wanted that too! xDD hopefully i got it :P but yeah its not that important, the exam boards say its an extra qualification to get students ready for a-level maths :P **

im glad its only an additional one, i wont feel so bad if (when) it says FAIL. LIKE YOU LUCIA. ;)

Posted: 18-06-12 20:04 by AmyPond

beelal wrote:

woooooh i hav no more exams left (for  skool i mean =P )

i still hav uni entry exam to do XD ***

i knoww ur gonna do well!! :D ***

Posted: 18-06-12 20:07 by priya777

Lucia wrote:

loool! same! i wanted that too! xDD hopefully i got it :P but yeah its not that important, the exam boards say its an extra qualification to get students ready for a-level maths :P **

im glad its only an additional one, i wont feel so bad if (when) it says FAIL. LIKE YOU LUCIA. ;)

lool ikr! i actually never got a fail before, bit im excited to get one in this weirdly :P 

Posted: 18-06-12 20:08 by priya777

good luck for evry1 with exams

my last week of exams then it's time to PARTAY!!!!! (*** WAIT )

Posted: 18-06-12 20:10 by Rayman08

not sure, Im with all the brainiacs (not sure why im with them) who are all bound to get distinctions (not even joking here:\) so pass, let alone a fail is degrading. so im just gonna stand there, with my paper, and say (with projection - i do drama. i know my stuff)  'YEAH! I GOT A PASS- WHAT OF IT SMART PEOPLE?' then run away...

Posted: 18-06-12 20:11 by AmyPond

lol priya im gonna fail XD ===> remember im the biggest of all failures who cant even get his own name right in a exam =P **

Posted: 18-06-12 20:11 by Braniac

beelal wrote:

lol priya im gonna fail XD ===> remember im the biggest of all failures who cant even get his own name right in a exam =P **

lool awhhh xD no ur not! u got just great GCSE Grades that i wanna steal ur report and rename it as mine! But dont worry, im praying for you! ur gonna do well truss me :D **x

 ur not the only one! ive written my surname as my first name in my exam XD

Posted: 18-06-12 20:16 by priya777

Lucia wrote:

not sure, Im with all the brainiacs (not sure why im with them) who are all bound to get distinctions (not even joking here:\) so pass, let alone a fail is degrading. so im just gonna stand there, with my paper, and say (with projection - i do drama. i know my stuff)  'YEAH! I GOT A PASS- WHAT OF IT SMART PEOPLE?' then run away...

lool i know exactly how you feel! im with these brainac people too! but u know in the exam... one of them brainiac's left the test cause it was to hard for them apparently xD i was laughing, wondering where i stand! xD ill just say, revise it a lot and ull be fine, i think he didnt revise :P 

and lool im gonna do the exact same thing! xD **

Posted: 18-06-12 20:18 by priya777

lol dont mix me with u priya !! ur the smart one not me, im a total failure (u agry rite XD ***)

priya777 wrote:

beelal wrote:

lol priya im gonna fail XD ===> remember im the biggest of all failures who cant even get his own name right in a exam =P **

lool awhhh xD no ur not! u got just great GCSE Grades that i wanna steal ur report and rename it as mine! But dont worry, im praying for you! ur gonna do well truss me :D ***

 ur not the only one! ive written my surname as my first name in my exam XD

Posted: 18-06-12 20:20 by Braniac

well i hope everyone leaves the test, because then i'll look smart:)! yeeaaah thats not going to happen..:\

ah well, loud, proud projection of my pass/fail, here i cooome...

Posted: 18-06-12 20:21 by AmyPond

beelal wrote:

lol dont mix me with u priya !! ur the smart one not me, im a total failure (u agry rite XD ***)

Lool! yesh im very angry!xD ***x im getting about 3 mabey 4 a*s. i aint smart, not at all! :P  ur the epic one, who does soo much work exp, who got those amazing GCSE's and who's soo clever! :D 

Posted: 18-06-12 20:23 by priya777

Lucia wrote:

well i hope everyone leaves the test, because then i'll look smart:)! yeeaaah thats not going to happen..:\

ah well, loud, proud projection of my pass/fail, here i cooome...

thats the spirt! lool xD

i find addtional maths a way to help clever people experience failure in their lifes :P and yeah, one of my friends did only question 1 and sat there for the rest of the 2 hours xDD 

Posted: 18-06-12 20:25 by priya777